If you can't say something nice, at least make it funny!

Thanks for visiting Tinfoil Magnolia, a blog about my life, times, marriage, friendships and all the strange things that happen to me and with me. I hope you find something here that will encourage you, inspire you or at the least entertain you. And if it doesn't today, check back tomorrow because, my life? honestly...

Tuesday, October 20

Social Research Results

Recently I took a class on social research. Part of the assignment was to develop, administer, and evaluate a survey on a topic of my choosing. Once the results were tabulated, I had to combine all the results into a formal research paper following APA guidelines. That fun-ness can be found by clicking here and clicking on "Social Research Project." It's a 30-something page paper, but feel free to use it as bedtime reading!

Everyone who participated, 95 people, wanted to see the results so the best I could do was list them here. There were actually open-ended questions in addition to the multiple choice questions. I am adding the questions followed by the multiple choice results here. I may save some of my favorite comments from the open ended questions for use in future blogs. *rubs hands together* *wickedly cackles*

No comments:

Post a Comment